August 15, 2008

SIGGRAPH LOS ANGELES, CA 2008

Yesterday was my day off, so I made it up to Los Angeles for the 35th Annual Siggraph Exhibition. It definitely seems to be getting smaller and smaller each year, but I still had a great time getting away for the day. I got to meet up with a few old friends , I saw some familiar faces from school, and made some amazing new contacts. It' pretty freakin' awesome when you get to actually meet your heroes!

Despite this year's size, there's still quite a bit to see and do. I always come back wishing I had taken more pictures (this year was no different) but here are a few that capture some of the things I saw.

1 comment:

matthew Shepherd said...

Awesome! man your 3d is great, where did you go to school? is this festival annual? it looks wicked fun.
Great blog!