October 1, 2013

ALEX SNOW - CLOUDY 2 REEL

Alexander Snow - Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 Reel from Alexander Snow on Vimeo.

The very best part about a career in Animation is having the privilege of working with some of the greatest people in the whole wide world. And among all of the great, amazing, wonderful friends I have made along the way, Alex Snow is easily among the top of my list of Best-est Animation Buds Ever! We haven't worked together in quite some time now, but that doesn't mean I don't miss him or stop rooting for him. We got to work together on some cool projects. His dream was to be an Animator on The Amazing Spider-Man. That dream came true. Then his dream was to work on Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2. That one came true too. I'm so proud of him. Check out his awesome shots from Cloudy 2! I miss your face Alex!!!

No comments: